Toucey, Isaac, 1796-1869
VIAF ID: 65447107 (Personal)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Toucey, I. ‡d 1796-1869
- 400 1 _ ‡a Toucey, Isaac, ‡d 1792-1869
5xx's: Related Names (3)
- 510 1 _ ‡a Connecticut. ‡b Governor (1846-1847 : Toucey)
- 551 _ _ ‡a Hartford, Conn.
- 551 _ _ ‡a Newton, Conn.
- Zones of stars observed at the National Observatory, Washington (1)
- The total eclipse of July 17, 1860 (1)
- List of insane poor persons who have received aid from the state during the past year ... 1847: (1)
- Conn. state register & manual, 2002: (1)
- Affairs in Kansas : message of the President of the United States in compliance with a resolution of the Senate of the fourth instant : together with copies of certain letters and papers transmitted therewith in relation to recent difficulties in the territory of Kansas and speech of Hon. Isaac Toucey of Connecticut in the Senate of the United States on the 18th February, 1856. (1)