Wharton, Samuel, 1732-1800
VIAF ID: 65382960
- Plain facts.
- The advantages of a settlement upon the Ohio in North America
- Report of the Lords commissioners for trade and plantations on the petition of the Honourable Thomas Walpole, Benjamin Franklin, John Sargent, and Samuel Wharton, esquires, and their associates : for a grant of lands on the River Ohio, in North America, for the purpose of erecting a new government : with observations and remarks.
- Report of the Lords commissioners for trade and plantations on the petition of the Honourable Thomas Walpole and his associates for a grant of lands on the River Ohio, in North America.
- Report of the Board of Trade
- Plain facts: being an examination into the rights of the Indian nations of America, to their respective countries; and a vindication of the grant, from the Six united nations of Indians, to the proprietors of Indiana, against the decision of the legislature of Virginia: together with authentic documents, proving that the territory, westward of the Allegany mountain, never belonged to Virginia, &c.
- Grand Ohio Company, 1772-1774
- Facts and observations, respecting the country granted to His Majesty by the six united nations of Indians, on the South-East side of the river Ohio, in North America The establishment of a new colony there; and the causes of the Indian war, which, last year, desolated the frontier settlements of the provinces of Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Virginia.
- View of the title of Indiana.
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (3)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:65382960 (5)