Armstrong, John, 1758-1843
Armstrong, John, Jr.
VIAF ID: 65181294
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 0 _
- Further and still more important suppressed documents.
- Notices of the War of 1812.
- Hints to young generals, 1812:
- Copies of correspondence and notes pertaining to the centennial celebration of Fort Armstrong ... 1969:
- Two letters from F. Skipwith esq. to General Armstrong; with the general's answers and sundry documents.
- Review of a statement attributed to Gen. John Armstrong, with an appendix of illustrative documents.
- Papers relative to French affairs communicated by General Armstrong to Mr. Monroe.
- Message from the President of the United States, transmitting a letter from the Secretary of War accompanied with sundry documents, in obedience to a resolution of the 31st of December last, requesting such information as may tend to explain the causes of the failure of the arms of the United States on the northern frontier ...
- Lives of Anthony Wayne and Sir Henry Vane. -
- Letter from M. Champagny, the French minister for exterior relations to General Armstrong, the minister of the United States, at Paris. Accompanying a message from the President of the United States, received on the 30th March, 1808.
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (9)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:65181294 (5)