Madden, Samuel, 1686-1765
VIAF ID: 64353638
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Madden, Samuel Molyneux
- Themistocles, the lover of his country. A tragedy. As it is acted at the Theatre-Royal in Lincoln's-Inn-Fields ...
- Memoirs of the Twentieth Century. -
- special:booksources/0824005708|memoirs of the twentieth century,: being original letters of state under george the sixth
- Themistocles, the Lover of his Country. -
- Themistocles, 1729
- The reign of George VI. 1900-1925; a forecast written in the year 1763, republished
- Reflections and resolutions proper for the gentlemen of Ireland, as to their conduct for the service of their country, as landlords, as masters of families
- Reflections and resolutions proper for the gentlemen of Ireland as to their conduct for the service of their country ...
- Reflections and Resolutions Proper for the Gentlemen of Ireland. -
- Memoirs of the twentieth century. Being original letters of state, under George the Sixth: relating to the most important events in Great-Britain and Europe, as to church and state, arts and sciences, trade, taxes, and treaties, peace, and war: and characters of the greatest persons of those times; from the middle of the eighteenth, to the end of the twentieth century, and the world. Received and revealed in the year 1728; and now published, for the instruction of all eminent statesmen, churchmen, patriots, politicians, projectors, Papists, and Protestants. In six volumes. Vol. I ...
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (6)
- IE - Ireland
History of VIAF ID:64353638 (9)