Paine, Robert Treat, 1835-1910
VIAF ID: 6425619
- The empire of charity established by the revolution of this century, 1895:
- The empire of charity ... [MI] 1895
- The Paris peace congress, the maritime congress ... : response of America to the world's demand for leadership : addresses
- The Paris peace congress : the maritime congress : the international conference of American nations : the creed of brotherhood : the exhibition and peace congress of 1892 : response of America to the world's demand for leadership : at Columbus avenue church, Boston, October 6, 1889
- Resumption of specie payments : enforced contractions of the currency will cause distress and panic : enhancement of its value, followed by voluntary funding of the excess of the currency thus created, is the only safe plan
- Phillips Brooks House : address of Robert Treat Paine, chairman of the Building Committee at the opening of the house on January 23, 1900.
- Pauperism in great cities. Its four chief causes.
- Associated charities, immediate duty of every city to organize its charities on a wise and thorough system, to deal in the best way with every varying need : address at the Bureau of Charities, at Brooklyn, March 31, 1881
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (2)
History of VIAF ID:6425619 (4)