Landa, Louis A., 1901-....
Landa, Louis A., 1901-1989
Landa, Louis (1901- ).
VIAF ID: 64134592 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 0909 2894
- 200 _ | ‡a Landa ‡b Louis A. ‡f 1901-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Landa, Louis (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Landa, Louis A. ‡d 1901-...
- 100 1 _ ‡a Landa, Louis A. ‡d 1901-1989
- 100 1 0 ‡a Landa, Louis A., ‡d 1901-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Landa, Louis A., ‡d 1901-....
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (3)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Landa, Louis A.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Landa, Louis, ‡d 1901-1989
- 400 1 _ ‡a Landa, Louis ‡d 1901-1989
5xx's: Related Names (3)
- 551 _ _ ‡a Hallettsville, Tex.
- 510 2 _ ‡a Princeton University ‡e Affiliation
- 551 _ _ ‡a Princeton, NJ
|The Augustan milieu : essays presented to Louis A. Landa|
|English literature, 1660-1800. a bibliography of modern studies|
|Essays in eighteenth-century English literature|
|Irish tracts 1720-1723, and sermons|
|Jonathan Swift : a list of critical studies published from 1895 to 1945|
|Journal of the plague year being observations or memorials of the most remarkable occurrences, as well publick as private, which happened in london during the last great visitation in 1665|
|Journal of the plague year : being observations or memorials of the most remarkable occurrences, as well publick as private, which happened in london during the last great visitation in 1665. written by a citizen who continued all the while in london|
|Journal of the Plague year...Edited with an introduction by Louis Landa|
|Pope and his contemporaries : essays presented to George Sherburn|
|A proposal for correcting the English tongue : polite conversation, etc.|
|Reflections on Dr. Swift's letter to Harley (1712)|
|The sermons of Jonathan Swift: an edition. A dissertation ...|
|Swift and the Church of Ireland|
|Swift's economic views and mercantilism, 1943.|
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- GB - United Kingdom
- eng - English