Gilbert, Creighton Eddy, 1924-....
Gilbert, Creighton 1924-
Gilbert, Creighton (Creighton E.)
Gilbert, Creighton 1924-2011
Gilbert, Creighton E.
VIAF ID: 64059773 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 0932 6750
- 200 _ 1 ‡a Gilbert ‡b , Creighton
- 200 _ | ‡a Gilbert ‡b Creighton Eddy ‡f 1924-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Gilbert, Creighton
- 100 1 _ ‡a Gilbert, Creighton Eddy, ‡d 1924-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Gilbert, Creighton ‡d 1924-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Gilbert, Creighton ‡d 1924-2011
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (10)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Gilbert, C.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Gilbert, C. ‡q (Creighton)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Gilbert, Creighton
- 400 1 _ ‡a Gilbert, Creighton E.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Gilbert, Creighton E. ‡d 1924-2011
- 400 1 _ ‡a Gilbert, Creighton Eddy
- 400 1 _ ‡a Gilbert, Creighton Eddy ‡d 1924-2011
- 400 _ 1 ‡a Gilbert ‡b , Creighton E.
- 400 _ 1 ‡a Gilbert ‡b , Creighton Eddy
- 400 _ | ‡a Gilbert ‡b Creighton
|17th century paintings from the Low Countries / by Creighton Gilbert. - Waltham, 1966.|
|American Vaudeville : its Life and Times|
|arte del Quattrocento nelle testimonianze coeve|
|The Asolo Theater|
|Caravaggio and his two cardinals|
|Change in Piero della Francesca.|
|Complete poems and selected letters.|
|Drawings of the Italian Renaissance from the Scholz collection|
|Dutch drawings of the seventeenth century from a collection : [catalog of the exhibition] : November 6 to December 23, 1979, Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York|
|Figures at a table : [exhibition at the John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art, Sarasota, Fla. February 7-March 6, 1960|
|History of Renaissance art : painting, sculpture, architecture throughout Europe|
|How Fra Angelico and Signorelli saw the end of the world|
|Italian art 1400-1500 sources and documents|
|Lex amoris la legge dell'amore nell'interpretazione di Fra Angelico|
|The life of Michelangelo Buonarroti : based on studies in the archives of the Buonarroti family at Florence.|
|Madrigals of Michelangelo|
|Major masters of the Renaissance : [catalogue of] a loan exhib. of the Poses Institute of Fine Arts [at the Rose Art Museum, Brandeis University, Waltham Mass., May 3 through June 9, 1963]|
|Michelangelo on and off the Sistine ceiling|
|Piero and Bouts|
|Pius II : the earliest publicist of the art of his native Siena|
|Poets seeing artists' work instances in the Italian Renaissance|
|Two composition drawings by Bergognone|
|The works of Girolamo Savoldo, 1986:|
Countries of Publication (8)
Selected Publishers (11)
- US - United States
- IT - Italy
- eng - English