Dickerson, Mahlon, 1770-1853
VIAF ID: 6390307
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 0 0
Friend to the Navy,
- Speech of Mr. Dickerson, of N.J., delivered in the Senate of the United States on the mission to Panama, March 13, 1826.
- Report of the Navy Commissioners to the secretary of the Navy, upon the subject of a dry dock at Brooklyn, in the state of New York, March 29, 1838 : laid before the House by the chairman of the Committee on Naval Affairs, and ordered to be printed.
- Navy Dept., Navy yards--Great Barn Island, Perth Amboy, &c.
- Mahlon Dickerson correspondence
- Letter from the secretary of the Navy upon the subject of establishing navy yards at Great Barn island, Perth Amboy, and Jersey City, &c., December 12, 1836, referred to the Committee on Naval Affairs.
- Exploring expedition. Correspondence between J. N. Reynolds and the Hon. Mahlon Dickerson, under the respective signatures of "Citizen" and "Friend to the navy," touching the South Sea surveying and exploring expedition.
- Exploring expedition.
- Address delivered at the opening of the Nineteenth Annual Fair of the American Institute of the City of New York at Castle Garden, October 5, 1846 [microform]
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:6390307 (2)