Lewis, John Frederick, 1860-1932
VIAF ID: 63874811
- History of the Apprentices' Library of Philadelphia 1820-1920, the oldest free circulating library in America.
- The Redemption of the Lower Schuylkill... by John Frederick Lewis
- Thomas Spry, lawyer and physician : the first attorney admitted to practise under English law in the Delaware River, settlements now included in the states of Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware
- Thomas Spry, lawyer and physician : the first attorney admitted to practise under English law in the Delaware River settlements ...
- The history of an old Philadelphia land title, 208 South Fourth street
- Philadelphia, a short oration at the dedication of the Philadelphia Bourse, December 31, 1895
- History of the Apprentices library of Philadelphia, 1820-1920... by John Frederick Lewis
- Collection, 1771-1931
- Collection of John Frederick Lewis American portraits : presented to the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, and other institutions.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
- US - United States
- eng - English
History of VIAF ID:63874811 (6)