West, R. A.
VIAF ID: 63592093
- The great Mollie Maguire trials in Carbon and Schuylkill counties, Pa. : brief reference to such trials, and arguments of Gen. Charles Albright and Hon. F.W. Hughes, in the case of the Commonwealth vs. James Carroll, James Roarity, Hugh McGehan and James Boyle, indicted for the murder of Benjamin F. Yost, chief of police of and at Tamaqua, July 6, l876, in the Oyer and Terminer of Schuylkill County : July 22d, 1876, verdict as to all the prisoners, of guilty of murder in the first degree
- Report of the case of the Commonwealth vs. John Kehoe ... 1876:
- Report of the case of the Commonealth vs. John Kehoe et al., members of the Ancient order of Hibernians, commonly known as "Molly Maguires" : indicted in the Court of Quarter Sessions of the Peace, for Schuylkill County, Penna., for an aggravated assault and battery with intent to kill Wm. M. Thomas : with the testimony and arguments of counsel in full
- Commonwealth vs. John Kehoe et al.
- Bar meeting : ex-Chief Justice George Sharswood
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (2)
History of VIAF ID:63592093 (1)