Monckton, Robert, 1726-1782
VIAF ID: 63074191
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
- University of Nottingham. Dept. of Manuscripts. Monckton papers, 1986:
- The Northcliffe Collection
- Robert Monckton papers
- Proclamations. 1762-12-04
- Proceedings of a general court martial, held at the Judge Advocate's office in the Horse Guards : on Saturday the 14th, and continued by adjournment to Wednesday the 18th April 1764, for the trial of a charge preferred by Colin Campbell, Esq. against the Honourable Major General Monckton.
- Monckton papers : Ga M.
- Historical-geographical documents, relating to New Brunswick.
- By his Excellency the Honourable Robert Monckton, captain general and governor in chief in and over the province of New-York, and the territories depending thereon in America, vice admiral of the same, and major general of his Majesty's forces. A proclamation Whereas I have received his Majesty's royal instruction, signifying, ... that in all the morning and evening prayers in the litany, ... where the royal family is appointed to be particularly prayed for, the following form of words should be used.
- By His Excellency the Honourable Robert Monckton captain general and governor in chief, in and over the province of New-York, and the territories depending thereon in America, and major general of His Majesty's forces. To any Protestant minister of the Gospel. Whereas there is a mutual purpose of marriage between [blank] of the one party, and [blank] of the other party, for which they have desired my licence [sic], and have given bond, upon condition, that neither of them have any lawful let of impediment of pre-contract, affinity, or consanguinity, to hinder their being joined in the holy bands of matrimony: therefore to authorise and impower you, to join the said [blank] in the holy bands of matrimony, and them to pronounce man and wife
- Proceedings of a general court martial.
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (5)
History of VIAF ID:63074191 (5)