Pulsifer, David, 1802-1894
VIAF ID: 62896486
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 0 _
- Records of the colony of New Plymouth, in New England
- Guide to Boston and vicinity, with maps and engravings.
- the simple cobbler of aggawam in america
- the christian's a. b. c.
- inscriptions from the burying-grounds in salem, mass.
- guide to boston and vicinity
- account of the battle of bunker hill, with general john burgoyne's account
- a poetical epistle to george washington, esq., commander-in-chief of the armies of the united states of america, by rev. charles h. wharton, d. d.
- The state house in Boston, Massachusetts.
- The simple cobler of Aggawam in America
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (8)
History of VIAF ID:62896486 (2)