Lothrop, Samuel Kirkland, 1804-1886
Lothrop, Samuel Kirkland
VIAF ID: 62834911
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 0
Lothrop, S. K.
- history of brattle square church
- The stay and the staff taken away. A sermon preached at the church in Brattle Square, on the death of the Hon. Harrison Gray Otis, November 5, 1848.
- The good man : a sermon, preached at the Church in Brattle Square, on the Sunday after the interment of George Bond, Esq., May 29, 1842
- The fall
- Proceedings of an ecclesiastical council in the case of the proprietors of Hollis-Street Meeting-House and the Rev. John Pierpont, their pastor : prepared from the official journal and original documents
- Preparation for death : a sermon preached in the church in Brattle Square, March 5, 1843, the Sunday after the interment of Hon. Peter O. Thacher, judge of the Municipal Court
- Pierpont's trial, reports of the ecclesiastical council
- Memorial of the church in Brattle square. A discourse preached in the church in Brattle square, on the last Sunday of its use for public worship, July 30, 1871.
- Memoir of William Lawrence. Written for the American journal of education
- Memoir of Samuel Appleton.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (8)
History of VIAF ID:62834911 (2)