Barbour, James, 1775-1842
VIAF ID: 62691551
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
- Speech of Mr. J. Barbour, of Virginia, on the restriction of slavery in Missouri.
- Senate of the United States, February 17th, 1824
- Remarks of Mr. James Barbour, on the bill for abolishing imprisonment for debt.
- Location of Florida Indians : letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting the information required by a resolution of the House of Representatives of the 15th inst. relating to the present location of the Florida Indians, their country, its soil, and water, etc. : April 18, 1826 : read, and referred to the Committee on Indian Affairs.
- James Barbour correspondence
- Creek Indian broke, etc. : letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting information, in part, required by a resolution of the House of Representatives, of 21st inst., in relation to the breaking an individual and depriving him of his authority among the Creeks : also, in relation to the appointment of an Indian chief in the territory of Michigan, during the year 1827 : March 28, 1828, read, and laid upon the table.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (2)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:62691551 (3)