Doolittle, Amos, 1754-1832
Doolittle, Amos American engraver, 1754-1832
VIAF ID: 62646617
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 0 _
- 400 1 _
- Vermont, from actual survey.
- Plan of New Haven.
- Young gentleman and lady's pleasing instructor
- Wisdom in miniature, or, The young gentleman and lady's pleasing instructor : being a collection of sentences, divine, moral, and historical, selected from the writings of many ingenious and learned authors, both ancient and modern : intended not only for the use of schools, but as a pocket companion for the youth of both sexes in America.
- Wisdom in miniature
- The whole genuine and complete works of Flavius Josephus, the learned and authentic Jewish historian and celebrated warrior : containing ... translated from the original in the Greek language ... to which is added, various useful indexes ... also a continuation of the history of the Jews, from Josephus down to the present time including a period of more than one thousand seven hundred years ...
- The whole genuine and complete works of Flavius Josephus the learned and authentic Jewish historian, and celebrated warrior : containing ...
- The majesty and mortality of created gods illustrated and improved : a funeral discourse, delivered at North Haven, December 29, 1799, on the death of General George Washington who died December 14, 1799
- The looking glass for 1787. A house divided against itself cannot stand. Mat. chap. 13th verse 26
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:62646617 (5)