Bromley, Daniel W., 1940-....
Bromley, Daniel W.
Bromley, Daniel Wood (1940- ).
VIAF ID: 61607437 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 0923 9569
- 200 _ | ‡a Bromley ‡b Daniel W. ‡f 1940-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Bromley, Daniel W.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Bromley, Daniel W. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Bromley, Daniel W. ‡d 1940-
- 100 1 0 ‡a Bromley, Daniel W., ‡d 1940-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Bromley, Daniel W., ‡d 1940-....
- 100 0 _ ‡a Daniel Bromley
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (5)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Bromley, D. W. ‡q (Daniel W.), ‡d 1940-
- 400 1 0 ‡a Bromley, D. W. ‡q (Daniel W.), ‡d 1940-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Bromley, D. W. ‡d 1940-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Bromley, Daniel W.
- 400 0 _ ‡a Daniel Bromley ‡c American economist
|Applied economics; resource allocation in rural America|
|Decision making in developing countries multiobjective formulation and evaluation methods|
|Economic interests and institutions : the conceptual foundations of public policy|
|Economics, ethics, and environmental policy contested choices|
|The economics of Cain and Abel : agro-pastoral property rights in the Sahel|
|Effects of selected changes in Federal land use ... 1968.|
|The enclosures revisited : privatization, titling, and the quest for advantage in Africa|
|Environment and economy property rights and public policy|
|Estimating the extent of real estate privatization in transition countries|
|Evolutionary institutional change for sustainable rural livelihoods in Central and Eastern Europe|
|Improving irrigated agriculture : institutional reform and the small farmer|
|Making the commons work : theory, practice, and policy|
|The menagement of common property natural resources : some conceptual and operational fallacies|
|Natural gas from Lake Erie : an economic and environmental appraisal|
|Natural resource economics : policy problems and contemporary analysis|
|Natural resource issues in environmental policy in South Africa|
|Offshore extraction of hydrocarbons in the Great Lakes : theoretical issues|
|The Social response to environmental risk : policy formulation in an age of uncertainty|
|Sufficient reason : volitional pragmatism and the meaning of economic institutions|
|Sustaining development : environmental resources in developing countries|
Countries of Publication (5)
Selected Publishers (12)
- US - United States
- eng - English