King, John N., 1945-....
King, John N.
VIAF ID: 61587300 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0001 1027 904X
- 100 1 _ ‡a King, John N. ‡d 1945-
- 100 1 _ ‡a King, John N., ‡d 1945-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a King, John N., ‡d 1945-
- 100 1 0 ‡a King, John N., ‡d 1945-
- 100 1 _ ‡a King, John N. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 200 _ | ‡a King ‡b John N. ‡f 1945-....
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (3)
- 400 1 _ ‡a King, J. N. ‡d 1945-
- 400 1 _ ‡a King, J. ‡d 1945-
- 400 1 _ ‡a King, John ‡d 1945-
|Actes and monuments.|
|English Reformation literature the Tudor origins of the Protestant tradition|
|Foxe's Book of martyrs and early modern print culture|
|Henry VIII and his afterlives literature, politics, and art|
|John Foxe and his World|
|Milton and religious controversy satire and polemic in "Paradise lost|
|Protector Somerset and his propagandists|
|Spenser's poetry and the Reformation tradition|
|Tudor books and readers materiality and the construction of meaning|
|Tudor royal iconography : literature and art in an age of religious crisis|
|The Vocacyon of Johan Bale / ed. by Peter Happé and John N. King, 1990|
|Was Spenser a puritan?|
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (9)
- US - United States
- eng - English