Shannon, Joseph B. (Joseph Bernard), 1867-1943
VIAF ID: 61377665
- Thomas Jefferson, the advocate of truth, freedom and equality. Public speeches of Joseph B. Shannon touching upon unfamiliar phases of the life and teachings of the great American statesman.
- To establish the composition of the United States navy, to authorize the construction of certain naval vessels, and for other purposes ...
- Thomas Jefferson ... 1934:
- The record of the proceedings of the Missouri Constitutional convention, year 1922, on the proposed amendment providing for old age pensions.
- In memoriam Charles L. Shannon, 1870-1915.
- Government competition with private enterprise. Report of the Special committee appointed to investigate government competition with private enterprise, House of representatives, pursuant to H. Res. 235, a resolution creating a Special committee to investigate government competition with private enterprise.
- Authorizing the secretary of the navy to proceed with the construction of certain public works ...
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (2)
History of VIAF ID:61377665 (2)