Nichol, Francis D. (Francis David), 1897-1966
Nichol, Francis D.
VIAF ID: 61184550
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Nichol, Francis David,
- The Seventh-Day Adventist Bible commentary : the Holy Bible with exegetical and expository comment
- Ellen G. White and her critics, 1951:
- Wet or dry? A brief, candid examination of a moot question in American life
- The wartime contribution of Seventh-day Adventists : a statement of the unique relationship of this religious body to the war and to postwar plans
- The midnight cry : a defense of the character and conduct of William Miller and the Millerites, who mistakenly believed that the Second Coming of Christ would take place in the year 1844
- The case against liquor : a calm portrayal of the facts and a proposed solution of the age-old problem of liquor
- The San Francisco debates on evolution; for evolution, Maynard Shipley ... against evolution, Francis D. Nichol and Alonzo L. Baker ... held in Native sons' hall, San Francisco, California, June 13 and 14, 1925.
- Reasons for our faith; a discussion of questions vital to the proper understanding and effective presentation of certain Seventh-Day Adventist teachings.
- Questions people have asked me; the editor of the Review and herald answers questions on various matters of interest to Adventists.
- Let's live our beliefs : a discussion of Seventh-day Adventist beliefs in terms of their practical relation to everyday living
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
History of VIAF ID:61184550 (8)