Jenkins, Thornton A. (Thornton Alexander), 1811-1893
Jenkins, Thornton A.
VIAF ID: 61101380
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Jenkins, Thornton Alexander,
- Rear Admiral Goldsborough and the retiring laws of the navy [microform].
- The rule of the road at sea and in inland waters, or, Steering and saiiling rules : collisions and law of the port helm
- The barometer, thermometer, hygrometer, and atmospheric appearances at sea and on land as aids in foretelling weather
- The Rule of the road at sea and in inland waters ... 1869:
- Steering and sailing rules
- Ships' compasses: including the subjects of binnacles and swinging ship.
- Report of the secretary of the Treasury on the improvements in the lighthouse system and collateral aids to navigation.
- Rear Admiral Goldsborough and the retiring laws of the Navy, no. 2
- Message from the President of the United States, transmitting, in compliance with three resolutions of the Senate of the 5th April last, information in detail of the expenses of building each vessel of war authorized by the act of the 2d of January, 1813, and its supplements : and also the names, number, grade, &c. of the officers and men employed at each Navy yard and naval station during the two years immediately preceding the 1st of January 1822.
- Memoir upon the light-house illumination of the coasts of France.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (6)
History of VIAF ID:61101380 (4)