Croffut, W. A. (William Augustus), 1835-1915
Croffut, William Augustus, 1835-
VIAF ID: 60599871
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _
Croffut, William A.
- 400 1 _
Croffut, William Augustus,
- The Vanderbilts and the story of their fortune
- The prophecy and other poems
- Suggestions for the preparation of manuscript ... [MI] 1892
- An American procession, 1855-1914; a personal chronicle of famous men
- W.A. Croffut papers
- The military and civil history of Connecticut during the war of 1861-65.
- The military and civil history of Connecticut during the war of 1861-65 : comprising a detailed account of the various regiments and batteries, through march, encampment, bivouac, and battle; also instances of distinguished personal gallantry, and biographical sketches of many heroic soldiers: together with a record of the patriotic action of citizens at home, and of the liberal support furnished by the state in its executive and legislative departments
- The Lord's day--or man's? A public discussion between Byron Sunderland, D. D., and W. A. Croffut, Ph.D., at Washington, D. C., as reported in the Washington daily post from January 27 to April 17, 1896. (With sundry recent poems.)
- The Jeffersonian.
- Jeffersonian (Danbury, Conn.)
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (11)
History of VIAF ID:60599871 (7)