Brabourne, Theophilus, 1590-
VIAF ID: 60513925
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _
- 400 1 _
- Sundry particulars concerning bishops, 1661:
- God save the King, and prosper him and his Parliament
- An answer to M. Cawdry's two books of the Sabbath, lately come forth
- A discourse upon the sabbath day.
- A defence of the kings authority. -
- A defence of that most ancient ordinance of God, the sabbath day.
- A confutation of the Dutch-Arminian tenent. -
- which follow upon the king's grant to bishops of a coercive power in their courts for ceremonies
- the second vindication of my first book of the change of discipline; being a reply to mr. collings his second answer to it. also a dispute between mr. collings and t. brabourne touching the sabbath day.
- the second part of the change of church-disciple … also a reply to mr. collins his answer made to mr. brabourne's first part of the change of church-discipline …
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (7)
History of VIAF ID:60513925 (7)