Barton, R. T. (Robert Thomas), 1842-1917
Barton, Robert T.
Barton, Robert Thomas 1842-1917
VIAF ID: 60232663
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _
Barton, R. T.
- 400 1 _
Barton, Robert Thomas,
- Virginia colonial decisions
- Pleading and practice in the courts of chancery.
- The practice in the courts of law in civil cases.
- The practice in the courts of law in civil cases : founded on Robinson's Practice
- The memoirs of General Turner Ashby and his compeers.
- The memoirs of General Turner Ashby ... 1984
- The first election of Washington to the House of burgesses.
- The first election of Washington to the House of Burgesses. A paper read before the Virginia Historical Society, Tuesday, December 22, 1891
- The Practice in the Courts of Law in Civil Cases, Founded on Conway Robinson's Practice (1832)
- John Marshall; an address delivered on February 4, 1901
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (7)
History of VIAF ID:60232663 (3)