Trist, Nicholas Philip, 1800-1874
Trist, Nicholas P. 1800-1874
VIAF ID: 59884684
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 0
Trist, N. P.
- 400 1 0
- Southern women and their families in the 19th century, papers and diaries.
- Reply of Nicholas P. Trist, consul at Havana, to the resolutions at a meeting in Boston, on the subject of the cases of Captain Abraham Wendell, Jr., and the crew of the ship William Engs : (being an extract from a document recently printed by order of the House of Representatives).
- Reply of N.P. Trist, consul at Havana, to the preamble and resolutions adopted by the meeting of ship masters and ship owners, convened at the city of New York, on the 8th and 14th of August, 1839 : and transmitted to the president of the United States, as the ground of their demand for the instant recall of said consul : (being an extract from a document recently printed by order of the House of Representatives).
- Nicholas Philip Trist papers
- Messages of the President of the United States, with the correspondence, therewith communicated, between the Secretary of War and other officers of the government, on the subject of the Mexican War.
- Guilty of making peace, c1991:
- Deber y conciencia, 1990:
- Condition of American seamen at the port of Havana, 1840?:
- Condition of American seamen at the port of Havana : with illustrations of the nature of consular duties : (being an abstract of a document recently printed by order of the House of Representatives).
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (4)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:59884684 (5)