Burrow, J. A. (John Anthony)
Burrow, John Anthony, 1932-....
Burrow, J.A. (John Anthony), 1932-
Burrow, John Anthony
Burrow, J. A. (1932- ).
Burrow, John A. 1932-
VIAF ID: 59098091 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 2280 557X
- 200 _ | ‡a Burrow ‡b John Anthony ‡f 1932-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Burrow, J A
- 100 1 0 ‡a Burrow, J. A.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Burrow, J. A. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 0 ‡a Burrow, J. A. ‡q (John Anthony)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Burrow, John A. ‡d 1932-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Burrow, John Anthony
- 100 1 _ ‡a Burrow, John Anthony, ‡d 1932-....
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (16)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Burrow, J. A.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Burrow, J. A. ‡q (John Anthony)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Burrow, J. A. ‡d 1932-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Burrow, J.A. ‡d 1932-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Burrow, John
- 400 1 0 ‡a Burrow, John
- 400 1 _ ‡a Burrow, John A., ‡d 1932-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Burrow, John A. ‡d 1932-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Burrow, John Anthony
- 400 1 0 ‡a Burrow, John Anthony
- 400 1 _ ‡a Burrow, John Anthony, ‡d 1932-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Burrow, John Anthony.
- 400 1 0 ‡a Burrow, John Anthony.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Burrow, John Anthony ‡d 1932-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Burrow, John.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Burrow, John ‡d 1932-
|The ages of man : a study in medieval writing and thought|
|An approach to the "Dream of the rood"|
|Authors of the middle ages|
|A book of Middle English|
|English poets in the Late Middle Ages : Chaucer, Langland and others|
|English verse, 1300-1500|
|Essays on medieval literature|
|Geoffrey Chaucer : a critical anthology|
|Gestures and looks in medieval narrative|
|A history of histories : epics, chronicles, romances and inquiries from Herodotus and Thucydides to the twentieth century|
|Medieval alliterative poetry, 2010.:|
|Medieval futures : attitudes to the future in the Middle Ages|
|Medieval writers and their work : Middle English literature and its background, 1100-1500|
|Middle English literature : British Academy Gollancz lectures|
|The Oxford illustrated history of English literature|
|Piers the Plowman|
|The poetry of praise|
|Razdoblje čovjekovog života : studija o srednjovjekovnoj književnosti i misli|
|Ricardian poetry : Chaucer, Gower, Langland and the 'Gawain' poet|
|Ricardian poetry / J. A. Burrow. - London, 1971.|
|Sir Gawain and the green knight|
|Sir John Mandeville|
|Thomas Hoccleve : a facsimile of the autograph verse manuscripts : Henry E. Huntington Library, San Marino (California), MSS HM 111 and HM 744; University Library, Durham (England), MS Cosin V.III.9|
|Thomas Hoccleve's 'Complaint' and 'Dialogue'|
|Travels in the wilds of Africa; being the diary of a young scientific assistant who accompanied Sir Andrew Smith in the expedition of 1834-1836.|
Countries and Regions of Publication (6)
Selected Publishers (10)
- GB - United Kingdom
- xxk -
- eng - English