Walker, J. H. (Joseph Henry), 1829-1907
Walker, J. H.
Walker, Joseph H.
VIAF ID: 58976906 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0000 4961 1313
- 100 1 _ ‡a Walker, J. H.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Walker, Joseph H.
- 100 1 _ ‡a Walker, J. H. ‡q (Joseph Henry), ‡d 1829-1907
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (4)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Walker, Joseph Henry, ‡d 1829-1907
- 400 1 _ ‡a Walker, Joseph Henry ‡d 1829-1907
- 400 1 _ ‡a Walker, ‡c Mr. ‡q (Joseph Henry), ‡d 1829-1907
- 400 0 _ ‡a Walker ‡d 1829-1907 ‡c Mr
|Address on perils of wage workers in continued silver coinage|
|Banking : an address delivered (by invitation) before the Boston Association of Bank Presidents at the Parker House, Boston, November 14, 1892, with an appendix containing a draft of the proposed banking bill now being considered by the House Committee on Banking and Currency|
|Catalogue of the Crystal Spring Herd, 1884:|
|Classical political economy. Ideal versus practical--materialistic versus Christian. An address delivered at Roseland Park, Woodstock, Conn.|
|First National Bank of Fort Benton, Mont., 1890:|
|The moral aspect of a protective tariff : how it helps the wage worker and farmer : an address delivered before the Massachusetts Club|
|Opportunities in life open to young men and conditions of success : an address delivered March 22d, 1888, before the Young Men's Christian Association, Worcester, Mass.|