Walker, J. H. (Joseph Henry), 1829-1907
Walker, Joseph H.
VIAF ID: 58976906
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _
Walker, Joseph Henry,
- 400 1 _
- The moral aspect of a protective tariff : how it helps the wage worker and farmer : an address delivered before the Massachusetts Club
- Opportunities in life open to young men and conditions of success : an address delivered March 22d, 1888, before the Young Men's Christian Association, Worcester, Mass.
- First National Bank of Fort Benton, Mont., 1890:
- Classical political economy. Ideal versus practical--materialistic versus Christian. An address delivered at Roseland Park, Woodstock, Conn.
- Catalogue of the Crystal Spring Herd, 1884:
- Banking : an address delivered (by invitation) before the Boston Association of Bank Presidents at the Parker House, Boston, November 14, 1892, with an appendix containing a draft of the proposed banking bill now being considered by the House Committee on Banking and Currency
- Address on perils of wage workers in continued silver coinage
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:58976906 (2)