Davis, William Heath
Davis, William Heath, 1822-1909
VIAF ID: 58972351
- The freewill question.
- Sixty years in California, a history of events and life in California; personal, political and military, under the Mexican regime;
- Seventy-five years in California; recollections and remarks by one who visited these shores in 1831, and again in 1833, and except when absent on business was a resident from 1838 until the end of a long life in 1909.
- Seventy-five years in California; a history of events and life in California: personal, political and military; under the Mexican regime; during the quasi-military government of the territory by the United States, and after the admission of the state to the union: being a compilation by a witness of the events described; a reissue and enlarged illustrated edition of "Sixty years in California", to which much new matter by its author has been added which he contemplated publishing under the present title at the time of his death;
- Seventy-five years in California.
- Davis & Carter. Copartnership. The undersigned have this day entered into copartnership under the firm of Davis & Carter, 1848:
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (2)
History of VIAF ID:58972351 (6)