Beckley, John James, 1757-1807
Beckley, John James
VIAF ID: 58021289
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 0 _
- Justifying Jefferson : the political writings of John James Beckley
- Address to the people of the United States, 1800:
- Address to the people of the United States : with an epitome and vindication of the public life and character of Thomas Jefferson.
- Richmond, state of Virginia. In convention, Wednesday, the 25th of June, 1788 : The convention, according to the order of the day, resolved itself into a committee of the whole convention, to take into farther consideration, the proposed Constitution of government for the United States ...
- John James Beckley family papers
- Epitome of the life and character of Thomas Jefferson
- Congress of the United States, in the House of Representatives, Tuesday, the 28th of July 1789, Mr. Vining, from the Committee of Eleven, to whom it was referred to take the subject of amendments to the Constitution of the United States, generally into their consideration, and to report thereupon, made a report, which was read, and is as followeth ...
- An epitome of the life & character of Thomas Jefferson.
- An act for appointing deputies from this Commonwealth to a convention proposed to be held in the city of Philadelphia in May next, for the purpose of revising the fœderal Constitution.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (7)
History of VIAF ID:58021289 (8)