Lee, Fitzhugh, 1835-1905
VIAF ID: 57709334
- McKinley and men of our times : together with the great questions, with which they have been identified and which are still pressing for solution
- General Lee [MI] 1894
- The first Manassas. Correspondence between Generals R. S. Ewell and G. T. Beauregard
- Report of General Robert E. Lee, and subordinate reports of the Battle of Chancellorsville; also, reports of Major General J.E.B. Stuart and Brigadier General Fitz Lee, of cavalry engagements at Kelleysville. Also, report of Brigadier General W.H.F. Lee, and subordinates, of cavalry operations of the 14th and 15th of April, 1863. Published by order of Congress.
- Memorial volume of American history
- General Lee. With an introd. by Philip Van Doren Stern.
- General Lee's procession, Havana
- General Lee : a biography of Robert E. Lee
- Cuba's struggle against Spain : with the causes for American intervention and a full account of the Spanish-American War, including final peace negociations
- Annual report of Brig. General Fitzhugh Lee, commanding the Department of the Province of Havana and Pinar del Rio.
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (8)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:57709334 (8)