Harmar, Josiah, 1753-1813
VIAF ID: 5719151
- The proceedings of a Court of Enquiry, held at the special request of Brigadier General Josiah Harmar, to investigate his conduct, as commanding officer of the expedition against the Miami Indians, 1790 : the same having been transmitted by Major General St. Clair, to the Secretary of the United States, for the Department of War.
- Outpost on the Wabash, 1787-1791; letters of Brigadier General Josiah Harmar and Major John Francis Hamtramck, and other letters and documents selected from the Harmar papers in the William L. Clements Library.
- Military journal of Major Ebenezer Denny, an officer in the revolutionary and Indian wars.
- Journal of Capt. Jonathan Heart on the march with his company from Connecticut to Fort Pitt, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, from the seventh of September, to the twelfth of October, 1785, inclusive : to which is added the Dickinson-Harmar correspondence of 1784-5 ; the whole illustrated with notes and preceded by a biographical sketch of Captain Heart by Consul Willshire Butterfield.
- Josiah Harmar orderly book
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
History of VIAF ID:5719151 (3)