Solberg, Thorvald, 1852-1949
VIAF ID: 57010846
- Copyright in Congress, 1789-1904. A bibliography, and chronological record of all proceedings in Congress in relation to copyright from April 15, 1789, to April 28, 1904, First Congress, 1st session, to Fifty-eighth Congress, 2d session.
- Memorandum draft of a bill to amend and consolidate the acts respecting copyright.
- Directions for the registration of copyrights
- Directions for securing copyrights.
- Copyright in England.
- Copyright in Canada and Newfoundland.
- The United States and international Copyright
- An Outline of copyright law
- Thorvald Solberg papers
- The provisions of the United States copyright laws
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:57010846 (8)