Underwood, Oscar W. (Oscar Wilder), 1862-1929
Underwood, Oscar W.
Underwood, Oscar Wilder (1862-1929).
VIAF ID: 56992732 (Personal)
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (3)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Underwood, Oscar W.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Underwood, Oscar Wilder, ‡d 1862-1929
- 400 1 _ ‡a Underwood, Oscar, ‡d 1862-1929
- Drifting sands of party politics (6)
- To reduce the duties on wool and manufactures of wool ... (2)
- To reduce duties on metals and manufactures of metals ... Report. <To accompany H. R. 18642.> (1)
- To increase the internal revenue, and for the other purposes ... (1)
- The excise tax bill ... (1)
- The career and the words of Washington ... Address of Hon. Oscar W. Underwood, of Alabama, delivered at the annual banquet of the state Society of the Cincinnati, held in Philadelphia, Pa., on Washington's birthday, February 22, 1912. (1)
- The Pilgrims of Plymouth. An address at Plymouth, Massachusetts, December 21, 1920, on the three hundredth anniversary of their landing (1)
- Tariff schedules. Hearings before the Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives ... (1)
- Tariff act of 1913 ... Conference report. <To accompany H. R. 3321.> (1)
- Report. <To accompany H. R. 3321.> (1)