Smith, Samuel Harrison, 1772-1845
Smith (printer), Samuel Harrison
VIAF ID: 56662743
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (3)
- 400 _ |
- 400 1 _
Smith, S. H.
- 400 1 _
Smith, Samuel H.
- Trial of Samuel Chase, an associate justice of the Supreme Court of the United States, impeached by the House of Representatives for high crimes and misdemeanors before the Senate of the United States.
- Young lady's friend
- Universal gazette (Philadelphia, Pa. : Nov. 1797)
- Thomas Jefferson offers his library to the Congress. A facsimile of the original letter in the University of Chicago Library, issued on the occasion of the dedication of the Joseph Regenstein Library, October 31, 1970.
- The universal gazette.
- The letters of Fabius, in 1788, on the federal Constitution, and in 1797, on the present situation of public affairs.
- The National intelligencer and Washington advertiser.
- The Federalist : a collection of essays, written in favour of the new Constitution, as agreed upon by the Federal Convention, September 17, 1787 : in two volumes.
- Samuel Harrison Smith papers
- Remarks on education, 1798:
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:56662743 (4)