Goold, Nathan, 1846-1914
VIAF ID: 55837708
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
- The Wadsworth-Longfellow house; Longfellow's old home, Portland, Maine; its history and its occupants
- Windham, Maine in the war of the revolution, 1775-1783
- The reunion of Master Franklin Staples' school boys, April 19, 1901.
- The Wadsworth-Longfellow House : its history & its occupants.
- Stephen Manchester, the slayer of the Indian chief Polin, at New Marblehead, now Windham, Maine, in 1756, and a soldier of the revolution, with his ancestry.
- Perfecting or valuation lists of Kittery, Maine, 1760
- Nathan Goold correspondence
- Marquis Fayette King
- History of Colonel Jonathan Mitchell's Cumberland County regiment, Bagaduce expedition, 1779.
- History of Colonel Jonathan Mitchell's Cumberland County regiment of the Bagaduce expedition, 1779, with biograpical [!] sketches of the commissioned officers and pay rolls of the companies
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (7)
History of VIAF ID:55837708 (1)