Dunmore, John Murray, Earl of, 1732-1809
Dunmore, John Murray, 4th Earl Of
VIAF ID: 55498810
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _
Dunmore, John Murray,
4th earl of,
- 400 1 _
Earl of Dunmore,
- Law of commons and commoners.
- Treatise shewing the original and nature of common
- The law of commons and commoners, or, A treatise shewing the original and nature of common : and the several kinds thereof, viz. common appendant, appurtenant, estovers, turbary, peschary, and pur cause of vicinage, of commons in gross, and sans number, with the pleadings in reference to every of them : as also, the powers and privileges of commoners, in reference to the soil, to the Lord, to strangers, and of the remedies and actions they may have ... together with the learning of prescriptions in general, the form and manner of pleading prescription, in reference to common, in several rules ... with several forms of precedents adapted to every sort of common.
- Philadelphia, January 16, 1776 : Williamsburg, (Virginia) Jan. 6. Extract of a letter from Col. Howe, to the Hon. the President of the [Virginia] Convention, dated Dec. 28, 1775 ...
- John Murray, Earl of Dunmore, papers
- Historie ancienne
- Histoire ancienne des Egyptiens, des Carthaginois, des Assyriens, des Babyloniens, des Medes et des Perses, des Macedoniens, des Grecs
- Extract of a letter from Col. Howe, to the Hon. the President of the Convention, dated Dec. 28, 1775
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:55498810 (2)