Lysons, Samuel, 1763-1819
Lysons, Samuel, 17631819
VIAF ID: 54958038
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _
- 400 _ 1
- A collection of Gloucestershire antiquities. -
- magna britannia|magna britannia, being a concise topographical account of the several counties of great britain
- The letters of John Hawkins and Samuel and Daniel Lysons, 1812-1830, with special reference to the Roman villa at Bignor, Sussex;
- Remains of two temples and other Roman Antiquities discovered at Bath. -
- Remains of two Temples ... discovered at Bath. -
- Reliquiae britannico-romanae. Containing figures of Roman antiquities discovered in various parts of England ...
- Reliquiae Britannico-Romanae. -
- Pedra da Roseta
- Magna Britannia; being a concise topographical account of the several counties of Great Britain, etc.
- Magna Britannia; : being a concise topographical account of the several counties of Great Britain.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (6)
- GB - United Kingdom
- BG - Bulgaria
- lat - Latin
History of VIAF ID:54958038 (5)