Hawes, Harry Bartow, 1869-1947
Hawes, Harry B.
VIAF ID: 54038207
- Interference of the sugar trust in a political question of international importance : an object lesson : an address before the Jefferson Club
- Fish and game, now or never, 1935:
- The right of owners of private property to compensation for damages suffered through the present war
- Rehabilitation of the Philippines, chronological background of Senate joint resolution 94, House joint resolution 183, amendmemt to the Act of 1939 enlarging the duties of the commission.
- Philippine uncertainty, an American problem
- Neutrality of the United States; address by Harry B. Hawes before Business men's league of St. Louis, September 29, 1914.
- My friend the black bass; with strategy, mechanics and fair play
- Memorandum on certain legal aspects of American-Philippine relations. Hawes and Ristine
- Memorandum for the Filipino rehabilitation commission, suggesting legislation covering damage and future trade relations
- Fish and game, now or never; a challenge to American sportsmen on wild-life restoration
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (7)
History of VIAF ID:54038207 (5)