Bowes, John, 1804-1874
VIAF ID: 53234415
- The fall of Abraham Lincoln;
- truth promoter
- the errors of the church of rome,;;
- christian union
- christian magazine
- The right use of money, scripturally stated, or, An answer to the question, Ought Christians to save money? 1833:
- Socialism, report of a public discussion, between John Bowes, Minister of the Gospel, Liverpool, and Lloyd Jones, Social Missionary, Glasgow ... "on the five facts, and constitution and laws of human nature, as propounded by Robert Owen;" ...
- Report of the discussion on marriage : as advocated by Robert Owen, between L. Jones and J. Bowes ... on Wednesday, May 27, 1840.
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (3)
History of VIAF ID:53234415 (4)