Birney, William, 1819-1907
VIAF ID: 53188158
- The Potomac Steamboat Company, Geo. Parker, and Thomas Parker vs. The Upper Potomac Steamboat Company no. 4533, The Potomac Steamboat Company vs. the Inland and Seaboard Coasting Company no. 4545 : brief for defendants
- Supreme Court of the District of Columbia, in general term, May 1880, in equity
- Sketch of the life of James G. Birney [MI] 1884
- Sketch of the life of James G. Birney
- James G. Birney and his times; the genesis of the Republican Party.
- James G. Birney and his times; the genesis of the Republican Party with some account of abolition movements in the South before, 1828.
- Hearing March 2d and March 23d, 1894, in re, Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Co. : has the Company "vested rights" in Washington ...
- General William Birney's answer to libels clandestinely circulated by James Shaw, jr. ... with a review of the military record of the said James Shaw, jr., late colonel of the Seventh U.S. colored troops.
- Appurtenant wharf right cases
- Appendix to argument of William Birney, of the Washington bar, on the appurtenant wharf right cases, on the Potomac River front of Washington City, between the Long Bridge and the Arsenal grounds : historical documents and extracts of them, relating to the subject, arranged in chronological order.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (6)
History of VIAF ID:53188158 (4)