Whetstone, George, 1544?-1587?
Whetstone, George ca. ca. 1544- ca. 1587
Whetstone, George (ca 1544-ca 1587).
VIAF ID: 52492054 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0000 6319 0877
- 100 1 _ ‡a Whetstone, George, ‡d 1544-1587?
- 100 1 _ ‡a Whetstone, George ‡d ca. ca. 1544- ca. 1587
- 100 1 _ ‡a Whetstone, George ‡d 1544?-1587?
- 100 1 _ ‡a Whetstone, George
- 100 1 _ ‡a Whetstone, George, ‡d 1544?-1587?
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (5)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Whetstones, George
- 400 1 _ ‡a Whetstones, George, ‡d 1544?-1587?
- 400 1 0 ‡a Whetstones, George, ‡d 1544?-1587?
- 400 1 _ ‡a Whetstones, George.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Whetstones, George ‡d 1544?-1587?
|The censure of a loyall subiect vpon certaine noted speach and behauiours of those fourteene notable traitors at the place of their executions, the XX. and XXI. of September, last past ...|
|complaynt of Philomene|
|The cures of the diseased : in forraine attempts of the English nation|
|The English myrror|
|George Whetstone's metrical life of George Gascoigne, the poet.|
|Heptameron of civill discourses|
|Measure for measure|
|Promos and Cassandra|
|remembrance of the well imployed life, and godly end of George Gascoigne Esquire, ...|
|A remembraunce of the precious vertures of the Right Honourable and Reverend Iudge, Sir Iames Dier, Knight, Lord Cheefe Iustice of the Common Pleas, who disseased at Stawghton in Huntingdonshire the 24. of Marche, anno 1582|
|A remembraunce of the woorthie and well imployed life of the Right Honorable Sir Nicholas Bacon Knight, Lorde Keper of the Greate Seale of Englande, and one of the Queenes Maiesties Most Honorable Priuie Counsell, who deceased the 20 daye of Februarie 1578 : vvith an exhortation necessarie for euery estate|
|Rocke of regard divided into foure parts|
Countries of Publication (3)
Selected Publishers (10)
- GB - United Kingdom