Sutro, Adolph, 1830-1898
Sutro, Adolph H. 1830-1898
VIAF ID: 52491306
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Sutro, Adolph Heinrich Joseph,
- Why does the Bank of California oppose the Sutro Tunnel? : the mystery explained.
- The people of Kentucky disgraced : to the people of the state of Kentucky.
- The mineral resources of the United States, and the importance and necessity of inaugurating a rational system of mining, with special reference to the Comstock lode and the Sutro tunnel, in Nevada.
- The Sutro tunnel to the Comstock lode in the state of Nevada. Importance of its construction, and revenue to be derived therefrom.
- The California coast; a bilingual edition of Documents from the Sutro collection.
- The Bank of California vs. the Sutro Tunnel. [Also, Extract from a speech of Adolph Sutro to the miners of Nevada on the Sutro Tunnel and Bank of California]
- Sutro tunnel. Minority report
- Documents from the Sutro collection.
- Closing argument of Adolph Sutro, on the bill before Congress to aid the Sutro Tunnel : delivered before the Committee on Mines and Mining of the House of Representatives of the United States of America, Monday, April 22, 1872.
- Argument and statement of facts, showing why the amendments to Senate bill 16, adopted by the House of representatives should be concurred in by the Senate. Washington, D.C. May, 1874.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
- US - United States
History of VIAF ID:52491306 (8)