South, James, 1785-1867
VIAF ID: 52468442
- Charges against the president and councils of the Royal society, by Sir James South,...
- Reply to a letter in the "Morning chronicle" relative to the interest which the British government evinces in the promotion of astronomical science, by James South,...
- Reply to a letter in the "Morning chronicle" relative to the interest which the British government evinces in the promotion of astronomical science
- Refutation of the numerous mistatements and fallacies contained in a paper presented to the Admiralty by Dr. Thomas Young,... and printed by order of the House of commons, dated 19th March, 1829, by James South,...
- Observations of the apparent distances and positions of 380 double and triple stars, made in the years 1821, 1822 and 1823 and compared with those of other astronomers, together with an account of such changes as appear to have taken place in them since their first discovery, also a description of a five-feet equatorial instrument employed in the observations, by J. F. W. Herschel,... and James South,...
- A letter to the Fellows of the Royal and the Royal Astronomical Societies in reply to the obituary notice of the late Rev. Richard Sheepshanks by the President and Council of the Royal Society, 1856:
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (5)
- GB - United Kingdom
- eng - English
History of VIAF ID:52468442 (6)