Willie, Charles Vert, 1927-....
Willie, Charles V. (Charles Vert), 1927-
Willie, Charles Vert
Charles V. Willie American prfoessor of Education
Willie, Charles V.
VIAF ID: 51800138 (Personal)
ISNI-test: 0000 0000 8130 3468
- 100 1 _ ‡a Willie, Charles Vert ‡d 1927-...
- 100 1 _ ‡a Willie, Charles V. (undifferentiated) (sparse)
- 100 1 _ ‡a Willie, Charles Vert ‡d 1927-
- 200 _ | ‡a Willie ‡b Charles Vert ‡f 1927-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Willie, Charles Vert, ‡d 1927-....
- 100 0 _ ‡a Charles V. Willie ‡c American prfoessor of Education
- 100 1 0 ‡a Willie, Charles Vert, ‡d 1927-
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (9)
- 400 1 _ ‡a Vert Willie, Charles ‡d 1927-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Willie, Charles V.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Willie, Charles V. ‡d 1927-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Willie, Charles Vert, ‡d 1927-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Willie, Charles Vert ‡d 1927-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Willie, Chuck
- 400 1 _ ‡a Willie, Chuck, ‡d 1927-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Willie, Chuck.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Willie, Chuck ‡d 1927-
|Black and white families : a study in complementarity|
|Black/brown/white relations : race relations in the 1970s|
|Black colleges in America : challenge, development, survival|
|Black power/white power in public education|
|Black students at white colleges|
|The Caste and class controversy|
|Charles V. Willie interview conducted by Renee Poussaint|
|Charles V. Willie oral history, National Visionary Leadership Project|
|Church action in the world; studies in sociology and religion|
|Community politics and educational change : ten school systems under court order|
|The Education of African-Americans|
|Effective education : a minority policy perspective|
|Five Black scholars an analysis of family life, education, and career|
|Grassroots social action : lessons in people power movements|
|The ivory and ebony towers : race relations and higher education|
|Mental health, racism, and sexism|
|Metropolitan school desegregation : a case study of the Saint Louis area voluntary transfer program|
|New look at black families|
|Oreo : a perspective on race and marginal men and women|
|Race, ethnicity, and socioeconomic status : a theoretical analysis of their interrelationship|
|Race mixing in the public schools|
|School desegregation plans that work|
|Social goals and educational reform : American schools in the twentieth century|
|Socio-economic and ... 1958:|
|The sociology of urban education : desegregation and integration|
|Student diversity, choice, and school improvement|
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (12)
- US - United States
- eng - English