Ruffin, Edmund, 1794-1865
VIAF ID: 51697929
- An essay on calcareous manures
- The diary of Edmund Ruffin.
- Farmers' register.
- The political economy of slavery; or, The institution considered in regard to its influence on public wealth and the general welfare.
- Farmers' register (Petersburg, Va.)
- The diary of Edmund Ruffin. Edited, with an introd. and notes, by William Kauffman Scarborough. With a foreword by Avery Craven.
- Slavery and free labor, described and compared
- Report on the commencement and progress of the Agricultural survey of South-Carolina, for 1843.
- Report on the Geological and Agricultural Survey of the State of South Carolina, 1844.
- Premium essay on agricultural education. Submitted to the Executive Committee of the Southern Central Agricultural Association.
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- eng - English
History of VIAF ID:51697929 (8)