Davis, George W. (George Whitefield), 1839-1918
Davis, George W.
VIAF ID: 51159256
- The Sanitary commission--the Red cross
- The Red cross
- Reports of Brig. Gen. George W. Davis on industrial and economic conditions of Puerto Rico.
- Report to the Secretary of State of the United States of America, dated March 30, 1914, in the matter of international railways of Central America.
- Report on the military government of the city of Manila, P. I., from 1898 to 1901
- Report of Brig. Gen. Geo. W. Davis, U.S.V., on civil affairs of Puerto Rico: 1899.
- Report of Board of engineers on the Huai River conservancy project in the provinces of Kiangsu and Anhui, China.
- Puerto Rico, embracing the reports of Brig. Gen. Geo. W. Davis, military governor, and reports on the districts of Arecibo, Aguadilla, Cayey, Humacao, Mayaguez, Ponce, San Juan, Vieques, and the subdistrict of San German. Arranged by topics. War department, Division of customs and insular faairs. 1899.
- Porto Rico, its present and future
- John Grow of Ipswich. John Groo (Grow) of Oxford.
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (2)
History of VIAF ID:51159256 (2)