Parry, C. C. (Charles Christopher), 1823-1890
Parry, Charles Christopher, 1823-1890
Parry, Charles Christopher
VIAF ID: 50730789
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (2)
- 400 1 _
Parry, C. C.
- 400 1 _
Parry, Charles Christopher,
- Historical address on the early exploration and settlement of the Mississippi Valley.
- Physiographical sketch of that portion of the Rocky mountain range at the head waters of South Clear Creek, and east of Middle Park / with an enumeration of the plants collected in this district in the summer months of 1861.
- Report upon the reconnaissance of northwestern Wyoming, made in the summer of 1873.
- Report upon the reconnaissance of northwestern Wyoming, including Yellowstone national park, made in the summer of 1873
- Report on the United States and Mexican boundary survey, made under the direction of the secretary of the Interior
- Report on the United States and Mexican boundary survey
- Report of a geological survey of Wisconsin, Iowa, and Minnesota; and incidentally of a portion of Nebraska Territory. Made under instructions from the United States Treasury department.
- Preliminary report on the physical geography, and natural resources of the country along the route of the Kansas Pacific railway on the thirty-fifth parallel. (From the Rio Grande to the Pacific ocean)
- King of Colorado botany, 1997:
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (6)
History of VIAF ID:50730789 (6)