Matthews, Stanley, 1824-1889
VIAF ID: 50687620
- The judicial power of the United States in some of its aspects
- Unveiling of Ward's equestrian statue of Major-General George H. Thomas, Washington, November 19, 1879 :
- The function of the legal profession in the progress of civilization
- The function of the legal profession ... 1881:
- Stanley Matthews papers
- Speech of Stanley Matthews of Athens, Ohio, August 25, 1877, on political questions.
- Resumption of specie payments
- Report of cases adjudged in the Superior court of Cincinnati at special and general terms from October, 1854, to [January, 1860]
- Proceedings of the Bench and Bar of the Supreme Court of the United States in memoriam Stanley Matthews.
- Bible in the public schools
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (6)
History of VIAF ID:50687620 (4)