Sumner, William H. (William Hyslop), 1780-1861
Sumner, William H.
VIAF ID: 50648360
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (1)
- 400 1 _
Sumner, William Hyslop,
- To the Hon. Nathaniel Silsbee, president of the Senate of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Some recollections of Washington's visit to Boston.
- Sketch of Adjutant General Sumner's address to the Charlestown Artillery Company, upon delivering their field pieces, November 23, 1831.
- Reminiscences of Gen. Warren and Bunker Hill
- Mr. Saltonstall's address before the Essex Agricultural Society
- Militia laws of the United States and of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 1824:
- Militia laws of the United States and of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts : together with extracts from the United States and state constitutions, with references to the decisions of judicial courts, and extracts from several important standing general orders : also an appendix containing the general orders for uniforming the militia
- Memoir of Increase Sumner, governor of Massachusetts.
- Considerations and documents relating to the claim of Massachusetts for expenditures during the late war.
- An inquiry into the importance of the militia to a free commonwealth;
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (6)
History of VIAF ID:50648360 (4)