Harrison, Fairfax, 1869-1938
VIAF ID: 50489797
- Landmarks of old Prince William; a study of origins in northern Virginia ...
- The equine F.F.Vs. [microform] : a study of the evidence for the English horses imported into Virginia before the Revolution.
- The Devon Carys [microform].
- Are we ready for industrial co-operation?
- What a railroad terminal means to a community. An address at a dinner of the Board of commerce of Knoxville, Tennessee, January 17, 1914.
- Voyages d'un François exilé pour la religion.
- Virginia land grants, a study of conveyancing in relation to colonial politics.
- Virginia land grants
- Transportation of coal : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Naval Affairs, United States Senate, Sixty-third Congress, third session, pursuant to S. res. 291, a resolution authorizing the Committee on Naval Affairs to investigate the natural and strategic advantages of Charleston, S.C., compared with Norfolk and other Chesapeake Bay ports, as a permanent point for coal distribution, etc. July 20, 1914.
- Transportation efficiency : an address before the Washington Traffic Club, of Washington, D.C., February 7, 1914
Countries of Publication (1)
Selected Publishers (10)
History of VIAF ID:50489797 (4)