Schoen, Douglas E., 1953-....
VIAF ID: 50472260 (Personal)
ISNI: 0000 0001 2132 4731
- 100 0 _ ‡a Douglas Schoen
- 200 _ | ‡a Schoen ‡b Douglas E. ‡f 1953-....
- 100 1 _ ‡a Schoen, Douglas E. ‡d 1953-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Schoen, Douglas E. ‡d 1953-...
- 100 1 _ ‡a Schoen, Douglas E., ‡d 1953-
- 100 1 _ ‡a Schoen, Douglas E., ‡d 1953-....
4xx's: Alternate Name Forms (8)
- 400 0 _ ‡a Douglas Schoen ‡c American political consultant
- 400 1 _ ‡a Schoen, Doug
- 400 1 _ ‡a Schoen, Doug, ‡d 1953-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Schoen, Douglas E.
- 400 1 _ ‡a Schoen, Douglas, ‡d 1953-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Schoen, Douglas ‡d 1953-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Schoen, Doug ‡d 1953-
- 400 1 _ ‡a Schoen, Doulas ‡d 1953-
|Declaring independence : the beginning of the end of the two-party system|
|The end of authority : how a loss of legitimacy and broken trust are endangering our future|
|Enoch Powell and the Powellites|
|Hopelessly divided the new crisis in American politics and what it means for 2012 and beyond|
|Mad as hell : how the Tea Party movement is fundamentally remaking our two-party system|
|The Nixon effect : how his presidency has changed American politics|
|On the campaign trail : the long road of presidential politics, 1860-2004|
|Pat : a biography of Daniel Patrick Moynihan :|
|The political fix : changing the game of American democracy, from the grassroots to the White House|
|The power of the vote : electing presidents, overthrowing dictators, and promoting democracy around the world|
|Putin's master plan : to destroy Europe, divide NATO, and restore Russian power and global influence|
|Threat closer to home : Hugo Chavez and the war against America|
|Under the radar, c2007:|
Countries of Publication (2)
Selected Publishers (10)
- US - United States
- eng - English